Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm not always a little emo bitch.



NYE 2012
 ... really, I'm not.


Although lately you'd never know it based on all the sad-sackery I've been throwing around.


So let's bring it up a couple of notches, eh?


By the way, while writing this I'm listening to "You Shook Me All Night Long," which should make for an interesting mindset.


IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I would add a few more exclamation points, but I think you get the point. On another side note, I was taught as a wee pup that the correct term is 'exclamation point,' yet I see people throwing around 'exclamation mark,' like, all the fucking time. I mean not all the time all the time, but you know, when it's brought up conversationally. For some reason this really chaps my ass. I'm too lazy to google the correct answer... plus I don't want to be wrong today... so fuck it. I'm just saying.


Matt's on call this weekend until next Friday morning at eight, which in reality happens every six weeks, but it feels like every other stupid weekend... so we'll be laying low. Which is fine with me because I've got a surplus of energy and four blank recently-purchased canvases sitting in my house just waiting to be made into beautiful wall-hangings. Also, at least three bottles of champagne in the crisper waiting to stimulate the creative juices, or really, just be the creative juices.


Did I mention that I paint?


Oh, sometimes I paint. Nothing spectacular. But you know, it's another expensive hobby I can't really afford, so why not?


HOLY MOLY, update on the song (ipod is on shuffle)-BEWITCHED, Cest La Vie!!!!!!! Hot DAMN things are look up. Does anyone else claim this as their one-time JAM, I personally do.


Zing!


Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I'm tired of being miserable and lamenting the fact that I don't have as much figured out as I want to or thought I would at this point. Confusion is just another adventure, and I personally love adventure.


So come Monday, I'll maybe post something whiny and pathetic that makes you want to slap me. But you won't be able to... because this is the internet. Boom.


Enjoy the weekend, there is SO much to smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment